All appointments will require a deposit to secure bookings, which is non-refundable, unless 48 hours cancellation or reschedule notice is provided.
1. We operate a 48 hour notice reschedule/cancellation policy. If you are unable to attend your appointment or wish to reschedule, you must contact us directly by email at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time. If you fail to give 48 hours’ cancellation notice you will be charged 100% of the treatment cost. If you choose to not show up for your appointment, you will be charged in full and further appointment slots will not be available. Please note that the Booking fee for Micropigmentation services is not refundable once your booking has been taken and your consultation has been completed.
2. Bookings are requested online at www.powderblue.ie and availability will be confirmed ASAP or by email at email@example.com. Please make sure to leave as many details as possible about your booking and ways to be contacted.
3. Powder Blue is appointment only and walk-ins are not advised, as during procedures, walk-in clients cannot be attended.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone whom they deem unsuitable.
5. Our prices are subject to change and any changes will be notified.
6. We reserve the right to change the nature of any treatments, course or packages.
7. For your safety, health and to gain the best results from our treatments, you must follow our aftercare as advised, failure to do so gives us the right to refuse further appointments.
Arriving for your treatment:
8. Out of consideration for other clients, clients who are more than 15 minutes late for an appointment may have to reschedule and will incur a charge, or will have their appointment time reduced, but will still be charged full appointment time.
9. Please arrive for your appointment a few minutes early, if you have not completed a consultation form with us in the last six months or you have not had before with us.
10. In an effort to maintain a calm, peaceful environment for all our clients, we kindly request that all mobile phones are switched off or silenced during your visit to our salon.
11. We kindly ask you to refrain from eating and/or drinking on the premises.
12. Due to the nature of the services in Powder Blue, children are not allowed in the premises for their safety and access in.
13. Note that during Micropigmentation procedures, only the client and the technician will be allowed in the room. Under no circumstances a third person will be allowed in.
We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions and publish updates on this page.
T&C last updated: January 2019