NOTE : All appointments require a booking fee to secure your bookings, if booking through the website. If booking in person is payable in the salon or through bank transfer if it suits better, if you are using a voucher as a booking fee, it will be used and forfeited the value of the treatment booked. The fee is non-refundable, unless 72 hours cancellation or reschedule notice is provided, it’s only allowed to reschedule an appointment twice without losing the booking fee.
1. We operate a 72 hour notice reschedule/cancellation policy. If you are unable to attend your appointment or wish to reschedule, you must contact us at least 72 hours prior to your appointment time. If you fail to give 72 hours cancellation notice you will be charged 100% of the treatment cost and loose your booking fee. If you choose to not show up for your appointment, you will be charged in full and further appointment slots will not be available.
2. Bookings are only made online at www.powderblue.ie only and you will get a confirmation by email from email@example.com
3. Powder Blue is appointment only and walk-ins are not advised, as during procedures, walk-in clients cannot be attended.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone whom they deem unsuitable, underage or under influence of alcohol or other substances!
5. Our prices are subject to change from time to time to align to the ever growing increases we are facing .
6. We reserve the right to change the nature of any treatments, course or packages.
7. For your safety, health and to gain the best results from our treatments, you must follow our aftercare as advised, failure to do so gives us the right to refuse further appointments.
Arriving for your treatment:
8. Out of consideration for other clients, clients who are more than 15 minutes( or a third of time allowed ) late for an appointment may have to be rescheduled and will lose their booking fee or will have their appointment time reduced, but will still be charged the full appointment time.
9. Please arrive for your appointment in time allowing enough time to get a parking spot and find the location if it’s first time attending.
10. In an effort to maintain a calm, peaceful environment for all our clients, we kindly request that all mobile phones are switched off or silenced during your visit to our salon , please arrive unaccompanied for your appointment !
11. We kindly ask you to refrain from eating and/or drinking on the premises, please refrain from arriving intoxicated with alcoholic or other substances or you will be asked to leave to premises.
12. Due to the nature of the services in Powder Blue, children are not allowed in the premises for their safety, also accessibility is very restricted!
13. Note that during all Micropigmentation procedures, only the client and the technician will be allowed in the room. Under no circumstances a third person will be allowed in.
We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions and publish updates on this page.
T&C last updated: March 2023